Recently, we made the very difficult decision to postpone our annual conference until September due to the ongoing outbreak of COVID-19.
We were so looking forward to meeting you all in Brussels, but we need to keep these circumstances in mind and accordingly adapt to our new digital reality. For this reason, we have decided to move this year’s conference online.
From Monday 28 September to Friday 2 October between 14:00-16:30 CEST each day, we dedicate two sessions to exploring a theme defining the disinformation phenomenon.
- Day 1 – 28/09 – The few faces of disinformation
- Day 2 – 29/09 – Content distribution and the monetisation of disinformation
- Day 3 – 30/09 – Content moderation and safeguarding freedom of speech online
- Day 4 – 01/10 – The COVID-19 infodemic as a game-changer?
- Day 5 – 02/10 – Disinformation in elections and democratic processes
Join us for meaningful discussions with researchers, policymakers, civil society, and online platform representatives where we will reflect on case studies and technical developments and deliberate over what effective regulatory responses to disinformation may look like.
In the meantime, follow us on Twitter (@DisinfoEU) for updates.