The EU DisinfoLab, established in 2017, is now an international NGO gathering top European experts in fighting disinformation and working closely with other organisations across the Atlantic. Our mission is to support civil society and other stakeholders in the fight against disinformation through innovative methodology and fostering cooperation.
After training within our team, you will be:
- Organising events in Brussels (hackathon, panel debates, report launches);
- Assisting the team with fundraising;
- Assisting the team with project management;
- Participating in other activities defined by the team.
- Curious, reliable, hard-working and with a capacity for discretion;
- Excellent writing skills and a high standard of work quality;
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite;
- Have an affinity for societal and political issues;
- Event organisation experience is an asset;
- Fundraising experience is an asset;
- Excellent level of both English and French. Additional European languages an asset.
- A small team working in an excellent atmosphere;
- Tailor-made training in a highly innovative field;
- Constant learning experience;
- Travel abroad;
- Duration and starting date to be defined.
Our office is located Rue de la Cible 50, 1030 Brussels.
Office hours are Monday to Friday, 9.30am-6pm.
We look forward to receiving your application (CV and cover letter) by 16th of August 4PM Brussels time.
Please send your application directly to Léa Charlet at email@example.com with the subject “Application – Events and Fundraising intern”.[pdf-embedder url=”http://disinfo.eu/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/20180806_Intern_offer.pdf”]